CyanogenMod 11(port)for Nokia X



DEV NOTE: DO NOT PORT THIS ROM AND SHARE THEM IN THE INTERNET WITHOUT MY PERMISSIONS.

Please help me to get Dedicated Server to build ROMs, Recoveries, Kernels, etc 

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. :laugh:
 */
Hi, I'm back. Today I presented to you this CyanogenMod port working for Nokia X. If you interested, read below.
SCREENSHOTS





Working:
HOT!! New CyanogenMod Theme Engine
- RIL (yes!  )
- Bluetooth
- Touchscreen
- WiFi
- and others

Not working/bugs:
- Camera wrong colors
- Proximity & light sensor

Flashing with MIUI Recovery is recommended.

Download:
Latest release:
cm-11-20140828-NIGHTLY-normandy.zip

Old downloads:
cm-11-20140814-NIGHTLY-normandy.zip [mirror]
cm-11-20140811-NIGHTLY-normandy.zip
cm-11-patchOnly-normandyXL-#2.zip
cm-11-20140808-NIGHTLY-normandy.zip
cm-11-patchOnly-normandyXL.zip
cm-11-20140806-NIGHTLY-normandy.zip
cm-11-20140805-NIGHTLY-normandy.zip

GApps:
- BaNkS Minimal GApps for 4.4 click me

FAQs:
Q: Is this a real cm11 or just a themed rom?
A: Real cyanogenmod kitkat 4.4.4

Q: Can I use it for daily driver?
A: Yes, it's great and fast 

Q: I can't find Developer Option!
A: Settings > About phone , tap Build Number 7 times

Q: Will you add feature 'X' into this ROM?
A: I will not add any other 3rd party apps into this ROM

Q: Can't transfer files!
A: Switch to MTP. Settings > Storage > Menu > USB Connection > MTP

Sources:
About ROM sources, I do not have them, because this is ported ROM not built from scratch. I don't have powerful internet connection to clone the source git.

For Kernel source, I used NULL kernel. You can have it here

Note:
1. After installing, enable Developer Options and go to Settings > Performance and uncheck Set Thermal. Then go to Processor and change Max to 1008 MHz
2. M8 in title is Milestone-8 (not HTC M8) Some people get confused with Milestone 8 and HTC M8, according to this 

Post a Comment

 
Top
Click Here